View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 08:43 AM   #4
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
Depends on what you call cheap, I hardly call the Kindle cheap. Don't get me wrong its a great product for the price you are paying for it but its hardly cheap. My reader is the Aluratek Libra Pro and costs $100. This is what I am defining as cheap, but lets look at what you are getting for the extra dollars in the kindle:

1) Personalization - you can enter your name in your Kindle, I can't
2) Search - Kindle has a search function, I don't
3) Dictionary - you have one I don't
4) Notes - You can take notes, I can't
5) Keyboard - You have one, I don't

In my opinion the Kindle is a better reader but the Libra Pro costs less. Sort of you get what you pay for. The Libra Pro sells at borders.com for the price I quotes.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote