View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 10:58 PM   #108
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micah View Post
hmm, that is a serious one. We did not specifically test against jailbroken phones. We'll look into that. Sorry to hear about the problem you are having. Anyone out there with a jailbroken iPhone 4? It would be good to know if it is repeatable.
I've got a jailbroken iPod Touch (on the 4.1 firmware) and yes, the BlueFire reader app freezes it. The app works fine, but once I exit from it, the iPod touch just freezes & I have to reboot. This didn't happen before I jailbroke it.

Edit: To clarify, my iPod Touch was also jailbroken previously but running the 4.0 firmware, no problems with BlueFire. It's only now with the 4.1 jailbroken that it freezes.
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote