View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 03:36 PM   #117
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by foghat View Post
I am trying to send to my iphone from calibre. Calibre can see it and tells me there are 4.7gb available, but I get:

ERROR: Error: Error communicating with device

(-2147352567, 'Exception occurred.', (0, None, None, None, 0, -2147024809), None)

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 65, in run
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 308, in _upload_books
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\apple\driver.py", line 881, in upload_books
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\apple\driver.py", line 2198, in _remove_existing_copy
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\apple\driver.py", line 2283, in _remove_from_iTunes
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\apple\driver.py", line 1586, in _find_library_book
File "<COMObject <unknown>>", line 3, in Search
com_error: (-2147352567, 'Exception occurred.', (0, None, None, None, 0, -2147024809), None)

Any thoughts?

Thanks.
Do you have iBooks installed on the iPhone? If not, install it and try again.

If iBooks is installed, try running in 'Connect to iTunes' mode as described in the first post in this thread.

G