Thread: Sigil 0.2.1
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 11:46 AM   #7
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
If I select text moving Right to Left, and apply a "action" (Bold, Center...) it tends to revert.
If I select Left to Right and apply the action. It "Takes"
It works for me selecting text both ways. Try to make a repeatable, detailed, step-by-step procedure in a new issue on the tracker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Yes, Random. May be triggered by initiating a second save because I did not believe the first click was recognized . (an immediate "Saving" message would be nice. I know the "File Saved appears for a very Brief time.
I just rapidly saved a large epub file in quick succession multiple times, and it works just fine. No hang.

Again, I can't fix it if I can't reproduce it. Try to make a repeatable procedure.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote