View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 03:27 PM   #36
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
I read your comments Nate. Do you support the wording used on Slashgear "half-baked" for this device? Now, we have clearly a difference of opinion on the device, true enough, but now we have a difference of opinion on how you are handling the device. I talked to Pandigital this morning. Did you? Let's not get picky with the wording here, because your "recall" is simply a matter of them loading a new firmware on the device. They aren't sending it back to the factory because some hardware issue. In fact, it isn't even leaving the stores. I haven't received any notice to return my device due to a defect. As far as I know, they simply refuse to sell it right now. When did the product change hands from the customer due to a request from the company?

I agree the firmware has some issues, but it really does seem you have it out for this thing.
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote