View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 09:40 PM   #1
scottjl
Reader of Books
scottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with others

Device: none
Thumbs up Take Control of iPad Basics - Free eBook

http://db.tidbits.com/article/11323

Quote:
"Take Control of iPad Basics," by Tonya Engst: The iPad is easy to use, but it's also completely unfamiliar for many people, and we made this ebook completely, totally free in order to help new iPad users become comfortable more quickly. Also, by covering the basics in this ebook, our other Take Control books about the iPad can focus more deeply on their topics. The ebook covers how to decide which iPad and accessories to buy, and it helps you understand the iPad's buttons and ports, learn multi-touch gestures, download apps, sync data and media, find your stuff, and avoid newbie mistakes. The ebook wraps up with a discussion of how to impress your friends with a great iPad demo! 109 pages, Free
In a blog post, technology consultant Tony Lawrence wrote, "I strongly recommend 'Take Control of iPad Basics' for all new and prospective iPad owners. I've been using my iPad night and day for weeks and I still learned things!"

We're serious about wanting to make this free book available to any and all new iPad users, so please feel free to download a copy from our site and then redistribute it to friends, colleagues, clients, user group members, and anyone else you like. If we can help in that process, just ask.
there are also 3 other ebooks available on the ipad from this author: Media on your iPad, Working with your iPad and iPad Networking and Security. They are $10-15 USD, or $30 for a bundle of 4 books.
scottjl is offline   Reply With Quote