View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 09:42 AM   #11
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
That, however, is referring to so-called "pirated" goods, which are an entirely different matter. For example, the final Sherlock Holmes book, "The Case-book of Sherlock Holmes" is still under copyright protection in the US, even though it's in the public domain virtually everywhere else in the world. I can perfectly legally bring a public domain copy of this book with me from the UK to the USA, even though it wouldn't be legal for me to download it in the USA.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote