View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 01:46 AM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Question about Douglas Adams books at Diesel

I am interested in getting the complete Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series in ebook, and I noticed that Diesel Books has a bundle of the whole set. Fictionwise has the books too but not in a bundle and one of them is missing. I have never bought from Diesel Books before and hesitate to make an account at yet another ebook store just for one purchase, but nobody else has these. Before I go ahead and make an account, I want to make sure I really can buy these books there. I am in Canada---are they geographically restricted? And what can you tell me about the Diesel Books experience overall?
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote