View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 01:31 PM   #28
CFarrell
CFarrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CFarrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CFarrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CFarrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CFarrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CFarrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CFarrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CFarrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CFarrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CFarrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CFarrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
Just finished 'The End of Science Fiction' by Sam Smith. Not bad, if a bit repetitive at times. Also, a bit over-priced now that the promotion has ended. For almost $7 I can buy a commercial paper book in a bricks-and-mortar store. I posted a full review at my blog.
I read your review earlier and have to agree.

I would have never looked twice at that book at that price. I am probably a bit stingy about ebook prices though
CFarrell is offline   Reply With Quote