View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 03:18 PM   #2
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
A ZIP or RAR file of the 49 books would be a manageable ~50 Megs for the Sony BBeB/LRF format and slightly smaller for the Mobi/PRC format. It is doable, that is not an issue.

There was some discussion when I started the series of putting them out as single books (as another site has started) or publishing complete volumes as one work. The latter view prevailed.

I plan to keep it as single volumes at MobileRead for several reasons. First, there may be corrections or changes required in some volumes and this is easier to augment if they are single volumes -- the person is assured that they are getting the latest version when they download. Two, people visiting MobileRead will stick around a little longer. Third, those sticking around may decide to join and become a member. And lastly, they might see an advertisement that they like and click on it.

I do plan on creating a MobileRead Wiki page that will list the volumes and then have a link to the thread that has that volume in the format identified. Today that would be Sony BBeB/LRF and Mobi/PRC formats.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote