View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 11:12 AM   #3
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadrien
Ok, got some extra details. They're also working on an e-book reader, the SYLEN. But don't expect the SYLEN for an extra 24 months. The technology will be available this year, but e-readers based on it won't be available before 2009. I must say that I'm a little bit disappointed here. E-paper is a fast moving technology, the market may be very crowded in 2009.
What are they thinking? 2009 is so far in the future I searched for SYLEN and found this earlier article mentioning it: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9476
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote