View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 09:28 AM   #4
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
thanks the gawds I am not in the ebook business...it's bad enough dealing with women and the designer and antique jewelry I sell. Some weeks I really want to just sell it all as scrap. Then I take a deep breath and offer more info even though...oh, never mind, I am just cranky this AM....hehehehe...because you make an excellent point that the PB site needs to take some images for the site showing the size relative to other books we know. My take is the 360 looks to be about the overall size of a trade paperback give or take a bit.

Here is a post showing the 360 relative to the Sony Pocket Edition and the 360 is smaller overall but has the same size display. Of course this only helps if you can find images showing the size of the Sony relative to other familiar objects.

My suggestion is to simply draw out a figure on a piece of paper using the measurements of the device given on http://pocketbookreader.com and if you do deal with measurements all day, I see no reason you can't get a feel from there. But don't feel badly, my spacial sense is not always good either.

If I find a shot somewhere with something in reference I will come along and post it for ya!!
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote