View Single Post
Old 04-08-2007, 04:02 PM   #4
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
How much spam does one get as a result of downloading software from this site?
I'm very sensitive about giving out my email for that very reason. But if memory serves, I didn't ever have to give out any info, including an email address. You just do the download, so about all they get is whatever is visible from the browser to any web site, like your IP. Seems they are just trying to get people familiar with the software, hoping you'll buy it later as well as the associated products or upgrades.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote