View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 04:02 PM   #7
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
May not be dlls

I looked into system information for loaded dlls and I found none starting with qt.

I started sigil and checked again and QtNetwork4 and QTWebKit4 popped up on the list.

So the idea of dll interference may not be true.

I have just checked things out on my Vista 64 bit and it displays images...I was noticing it was still on 1.0 so I decided to update to 0.1.3. Two images one after the other overlap at the start of it where Kovid inserted his Calibre graphic. But I assume that is normal teething pains.

ANYWAY, I seem to notice that the structure of the various folders doesn't seem the same in the one I am having problems with as I this one I am using right now. It is possible that version of Winzip is not set to use original file folders. So I will check that out in a few hours.

Last edited by mrmikel; 09-04-2009 at 06:49 AM. Reason: Comparison with Vista machine
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote