View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 08:12 AM   #43
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
This is actually not all that uncommon with brick-and-mortar stores either. I'd say sometime in 2007 (I think) there was a fair amount of coverage by the media on the topic. The only store I remember them showing off hand was Best Buy (but they showed dozens). The stores blacklist those they consider problem customers. People that have a habit of holding them to price matching policies and advertised items marked at the wrong prices, as well as returning items. Most of the reporting found the customers to have very reasonable stories, much in line with what Ian is saying.

I would consider sending a letter to your state attorney general's office explaining the situation and the potential losses you'll suffer as a result Amazon's actions. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I -think- that is the principal handler for interstate/internet commerce issues of fraud and such? Them simply contacting Amazon might get the issue cleared up. (I wouldn't expect them to do more, but that usually does the trick)

-MJ