View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 08:05 PM   #7
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
I've only used Calibre and have been pleased with the results. You might pose your question in the eBook Software section
I've just scratched the surface of that forum. I want to read as much of it as possible before I begin my questions. I have a feeling that others probably have already discussed what I need to know.

Unfortunately, a lot of what I've read already goes right over my head. I know nothing about writing code, creating or modifying programs, or working with command lines. I'm hoping to find some really simple to use software. I don't need to make my books look like presentation works with covers or links. I just need readability. Perhaps in the future I might want those features, but for now, I'll be happy with taking baby steps.

This is a whole new world for me and I need to learn how to live in it. That, I think, is going to take a lot of learning!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote