View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 05:16 PM   #7
Strether
Guru
Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1; iPad Air; iPhone 7; Kobo Libra; Kindle Oasis 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Last year Penguin released an enriched or enhanced ebook edition of Pride & Prejudice. I'm hoping Harry, who I know will know which one I'm talking about, or someone else can confirm for me that this is the correct version...

http://www.amazon.com/Pride-and-Prej...5596477&sr=1-1

TIA!
Yes, it's the same one. When I clicked on the link, it told me I'd already purchased it, and I was involved with the discussion on this site last year.

Jim
Strether is offline   Reply With Quote