Thread: Touch Nook STR Case
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 04:34 PM   #5
thel8elvis
thel8elvis has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenthel8elvis has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenthel8elvis has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenthel8elvis has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenthel8elvis has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenthel8elvis has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenthel8elvis has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenthel8elvis has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenthel8elvis has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenthel8elvis has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenthel8elvis has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: NST Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by chefz View Post
Check out the Speck Fitfolio case (it's on Google or Amazon) - I've had it first on my Simple Touch, then my Simple Touch Glow for years. It's really a fantastic case, has a hard plastic shell, a firm cover, and an elastic loop that keeps it closed. I was really sad when I got my Nook HD and later my Samsung Tablet that Speck didn't have similar cases for them.
Thanks ! Been looking for a good cover, this seems to be it.
thel8elvis is offline   Reply With Quote