View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 06:15 PM   #13
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
I have a PW1, not a PW2, but I did have to adjust quite a bit to the touch screen. I came from a K3. I use a prepaid old iphone as my phone and it was my first touch screen gadget. I still struggle to make it "read" my fingers.

We have ipads in the house that cause me issues, my husband has none. I don't have as many issues with my fire HD for some reason.

Now I am almost used to the PW touch screen, but I too had to peck at the screen a few times to make pages change. Maybe peck isn't the right word. According to hubby, he watched me and he can't see anything wrong that I do. I have no long fingernails due to being a life long biter and also a guitar player. So that is not it.
We have determined that I am somehow touch screen challenged. Is there some weird body chemistry that can cause that? Or am I just, um weird.

But yeah, 2 fingers on the PW will bring up the size menu, that one I don't have any issues. For me its more making the screens react at all to my touch.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote