View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 02:16 PM   #25
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dickloraine View Post
My comment was about semantics. This new statement is better
The second point is a little bit strange, because as far as I can see nobody has stated, that the possibility of choosing a different folder structure would break anything. Could you point me to that statement?

Personaly I do not understand the "problem" or why you want a different structure. And even if you need a different structure, there are ways around it (like many people here have said). Of course it costs you some extra clicks and additional storage, but it is not impossible and it is not difficult.
I just want to be able to do a simple copy / past from my PC to my cybook. Without having to start any software. I want my file accessible outside the software, for tons of reasons.
Yes, there are ways around, but I would spend more time fighting with calibre than doing things manually.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote