View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 09:39 AM   #10
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh603 View Post
Was it as un-scientific as the one where they tried to say it was safe to shoot a firearm with a plugged barrel?
The premise of "Mythbusters" has always made me cringe.

The idea is apparently "if these two mid-budget special effects guys can't do it, then NO ONE CAN!"

I have always though the show would be more accurately called "Myth-Slightly-More-Information-Providers"

It's entertaining, but I would steer far clear of it for anything you want to call 'research.'
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote