View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 06:03 PM   #1325
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by getsomecash View Post
Hi there, I wondered if there's a way for me to edit how Anthologies are default named? Meaning if I wanted to prevent the addition of 'Anthology' on the end of the title or change it to another word, if that's possible. I thought it would be in the personal.ini setting but I couldn't find anything.
There hasn't been.

I've considered it a couple times, but I never came up with a solution I was happy with. I'd like to use the replace_metadata feature, but the anthology metadata is collected together after that step is done and is in a different form internally by then. Plus, if you change the title of an existing anthology book, FFDL won't add the "Anthology" back on if it's updated. So we're really only talking about new anthologies.

I've attached a new version that contains what I think might be a reasonable compromise. It adds a new ini parameter that will be used for new anthology names that you can change:

Code:
[defaults]
## Uses a python template substitution.  The ${title} is the default
## title of a new anthology, <series name> in the case of a series, or
## the first book title otherwise.  This is only applied to new
## anthologies.
anthology_title_pattern:${title} Anthology
Let me know how it works for you. I hope to release a new version tonight or tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsomecash View Post
Thanks, and thank you very much for this plugin. The best thing to come to ebooks since calibre itself I say
High praise indeed. Thanks.

UPDATE Apr 12 2013 - Remove obsolete beta versions

Last edited by JimmXinu; 04-12-2013 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Remove obsolete beta versions