View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 12:05 PM   #5
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpmedia View Post
Thanks for the quick replay davidfor.

I suspected as much. Bit of a pity as i have to go back to using my desktop dictionary.
Not sure you completely understood Davids answer. Within any book you can pull up the dictionary and start typing any word and it will give you suggestions or the whole word once you've typed it all. Then you can pick the word and get the definition. If you leave a book (any book) open, your 3 taps from the dictionary. Still should be easier than going to your desktop.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote