View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 08:40 AM   #10
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
I have a prs-505 and a Windows 7 pc. I have an older version of the Sony software: 2.5 which works perfectly except that it won't load the Sony store, which doesn't bother me as I don't buy their books.

I had to do an extensive search to find a site which still had the software. Newer versions could see my reader, but I didn't like how they worked. If you want, I'll have a mooch around and see if the 2.5 version is still available anywhere.

But it sounds to me like you're giving up easily and maybe really want to buy another reader. If so, go ahead.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote