View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 04:02 PM   #3
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleStar View Post
Since Baen gives away so many free books, I can't really complain about a minor price increase. Especially if making them available on other stores means more sales for the authors.

I certainly am not complaining because I completely understand why they are doing it.

I think the article did say that some of the freebies would go away. They don't have the rights and/or can't offer them for free and at Amazon at the same time.

That webscription thing that gets gifted around will be cancelled. I think the article said it would only be available for 3 months from now on.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote