View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 01:47 AM   #22
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
I'm hoping they'll put them all up on Kindle eventually, so I can replace my paper copies (sadly, I won't subscribe to their "subscription" version, as you lose all of your magazines if you ever cancel and to keep more than a few issues, you have to actively "keep" them on a device, then you lose them if the device breaks).

Only 130 issues or so to go and I'll have my collection replaced... ok, not that many, because they used to do a PDF disc you could buy for each year, until they became paranoid about copies existing on torrent sites.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote