Thread: Glo Dictionary
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 07:28 PM   #12
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papi View Post
I thought I was crazy but you can't indeed search the French dictionary when you look up a word from within a book ? Maybe I misunderstood and overlooked something, but if not it's so annoying, on top of that the french Larousse dictionary is really bad, at least for this kind of use.
For example, if I come up at the word "vénalité" in a book, the dictionary will give me the following definition :
vénalité : caractère d'une personne vénale. (something like "characteristic of a venal person"). So of course I'd have to search for the word "vénale" but can't find the way of doing it.
The same annoying thing happens in the English dictionary.
murg is offline   Reply With Quote