View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 07:38 AM   #295
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka View Post
I don't think KT does something on this event, libappmgr.so just provides a way to react to "overusing" of memory. It's just an implemented, potentially useful feature.

This makes sense to me...just like many more features in Kindle Touch!

In the meanwhile, I added the last thing to Komic.
It's something I wanted to add from the very first release.
It's the image post-processing menu. I added only the contrast and brightness regulation and I'm not too inclined to add other features as I think that's all we need here.

I'm still working on this, but it shouldn't take long (I need to apply the regulation to all pages and, finally, I have to port it to landscape mode).

I tested it with a color comic (Watchmen) and here you can see the before and after:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	123.7 KB
ID:	96516   Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	125.9 KB
ID:	96517  
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote