View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 04:53 PM   #6
VirgoGirl
"Why is it doing *that*?"
VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Black Kobo Touch & Glo, responsible for 2 PaperWhites
So far, I'm not that happy with the newest firmware. It seems to be running more slowly than .17, and it doesn't support subfolders - by that I mean I cannot get covers on epubs in sub folders. For example, I used to have folders set up like this on the micro sd: "A Christie> Miss Marple> <epub name>. That didn't give me a cover, but just dragging and dropping onto the micro sd card seems to. I hate that as I had my files nicely organinzed by genre.
VirgoGirl is offline   Reply With Quote