View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 10:20 AM   #132
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
I must have mis-understood his post then.

It is (suppose to be) updated in his public repo with a planned release on Tuesday.

But I guess you don't have to wait for it now that you did the work yourself.
Well yeah, yes and no. There's currently a great deal of confusion going on concerning what is supported and what isn't - which is somewhat normal for every new FW release, I guess. People keep pouring in, seeing a mix of both outdated and already-up-to-date info, but nobody's really sure.

Concerning the "I did the work myself": yes I did... somehow. Actually, I did the work, but not even for myself: I don't even own a PW yet. I did it for other people who do own a PW, but I have to rely on those other people to actually test it, because I can't do it by myself. And there have been about 10 downloads now, some of which must have been from PW owners. And yet, nobody even bothered to post a simple reply along the lines of "yes, it works" or "no, it doesn't work", which is what I explicitly asked (almost begged) for.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote