View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 12:12 AM   #25
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabredog View Post
I just upgraded to a 4S from my 4, the only reason was that my iPhone4's home button was starting to stick badly. Plus the telco I am with offered it gratis.

I am certainly not alone in this.

There will be the Apple diehards, keen gadget heads and fanbois who will sleep out side Apple shops for a night to be the first to own the new kid on the block, but after that initial "rush", business as usual and that means Apple may well still be behind Android powered products.
Seriously, how thin does a phone have to be? If you leave out NFC and other goodies just to shave a few millimeters off an already thin enough phone, does that make sense? Is this in the users' best interests, or just a silly contest for bragging rights?
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote