Thread: best device?
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 03:42 AM   #20
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by user View Post
okay you convinced me

since this thread gathered many ipad advocates, i would like to go a bit off topic and ask if i should wait for the new ipad to come out or buy the latest one, or the ipad2 ?

for pdf, ipad3 and ipad2 are the same? is there a feature in ipad4 that will make pdf more readable?
There is no "iPad4", nor any likelyhood of one in the foreseeable future. There may be a smaller iPad in the autumn, but that would be less suitable for PDFs, due to the smaller screen.

The advantage of the iPad 3 over the 2 is the doubling of the linear resolution. This makes text a lot sharper and clearer.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote