View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 10:13 AM   #40
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojoba View Post
Does anyone have experience with reading PDFs on this size tablet? Is it too small? And can anyone recommend a good pdf annotation app for android?
I agree with the others a 10" is easier to read but they are also heavier which in turn makes it harder to read for extended periods. I have a 7" tablet and read PDFs all the time on it. And I make annotations on these PDFs as well.

I find reading PDF books fine to read because most are about 9" including the margins. Good PDF reader can easily autocrop the margins off so you don't have to pan-zoom the pages. When reading pdf gets a bit cumbersome is when the PDFs are letter/A4 or bigger. At this point you can use reflow, and which works great, so long as you don't have pictures or graphs.

As for a reader I recommend both RepliGo and ezPDF you can have both for around $5. Each one of these have some advantage over the other and both are excellent readers.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote