View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 11:58 AM   #41
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Mostly trying to head off an extended argument, not feeling bad about where things have gone so far.

There are a couple of extras that are pretty important to me. 1) the pixel density. 1280x800 on a 7" screen is 215ppi, which is probably just right for my purposes. 2) I'd really love a transformer dock and a mini transformer.

I still don't think we have a reliable rumor of 370t cancellation. It's mostly a presumption -- who would buy the 370t with a cheaper nexus and would Asus invest in it if the nexus was undercutting demand. A fair presumption, but I'm still waiting to see what happens. If the 370t were to cost more but offer higher res and a dock option, I'd pay the piper happily. Asus has a decent reputation for not bloating their stuff up, so that doesn't worry me much. If I can't get the dock option, I'll get a usb or bluetooth keyboard on my own, but that's never going to be as smooth a solution for me.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote