View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 12:05 PM   #14
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I keep losing covers with 6.3! To say this is buggy is an understatement. It seems my Pdoc Archive has lost it covers again and when it loses it's covers if I download that book it's a white cover with title.

Before the cover would show on the Device tab but it was a white cover on Carousel and now it's doing the opposite. If I download a pdoc I get a white cover in Device tab and the real cover on the Carousel.

Anyone else having this happening to them?
This was happening to me. What I found worked was to email them specifically to my Fire address. They showed up in archive on all my Kindles and the covers showed up across all. If I emailed to my generic account, myname@kindle.com or any other device the covers would not show up on the Fire. I used Calibre to email the books.

Of course this could change at any minute.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote