View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 10:35 AM   #7
lorenzoens
ex se ens
lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage edge & Pocket, Sony T1, Galaxy Note I, ex many others
Quote:
Originally Posted by PF4Mobile View Post
He he...the JetBook reflow supporters are now in trouble...
Please . Let's just rationally talk about this device.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mod186k1 View Post
*** ok you can post now ***
Please . Let's just rationally talk about this device.

Is it possible? There's no black team against white team. Reflow and zoom capabilities are not subjective.

Subjective is choosing whether reading with 2mm height fonts is comfortable or not. I already said it's not for me (I find it tiring, especially with e-ink displays), others said they can read them with no problem whatsoever. It's just fine like this.

Last edited by lorenzoens; 03-13-2012 at 11:01 AM.
lorenzoens is offline   Reply With Quote