View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 05:13 PM   #38
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergi View Post
AFFS+ displays are amazing. I have just a AFFS on an old TC1100 from 8 years ago that I don't get rid of because the display is so amazing. Its very vivid color, awesome viewing angles.. 240 nits means you can see it outside.. I love IPS screens also, but if I had to pick, I'd go with Hydis AFFS hands down..

AFFS+ is the screens they use on Motion Computing View anyway screen.. those are 2 grand + tablets..

It comes down to specs vs ecosystem vs price vs best bang for the buck..
Hmmm. Wonder why the $400+ tablets aren't using this.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote