View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 03:06 PM   #1
Carriebear
Polar Bear
Carriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchfork

Device: Nook Color (rooted), iPod Touch (jailbroken)
Apps Issue with Rooted Nook Color

Hello everyone.

After trying and failing to update CM7 on my sdcard, I decided just to root my Nook Color with Manual Nooter. Unfortunately now I'm having a bit of an issue with apps.

I'm trying to install a keyboard for my Nook, but there's an issue with the .apk not downloading to /system/app. In fact, I'm not sure where my apps from the Market are downloading to. I've seen through searching Google that there is supposedly a /data/ folder where apps download, but I can only find one data folder on my Nook and it is empty. The apps I download run fine except for any keyboard, which I guess I need to move to /system/app, but where to find it?

Any help you can offer is appreciated, thank you.
Carriebear is offline   Reply With Quote