View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 09:17 AM   #6
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Hi Patricia,

I have bought a myriad of ereaders but find myself using my Coby 7024 almost exclusively. It comes with Aldiko 2.0 pre-loaded which reads epubs and all the DRM'd epubs including Sony, Borders, B&N and others. I added the Nook and Kindle readers as well as Cool Reader and FBReader. I can read anything that they throw at me.

The Coby is a resistive screen as opposed to a capacitive screen but I like it better for reading (I had a Cruz). Tablets are more versatile therefore more difficult to set up but well worth it. Here is a link to the Coby:

http://www.amazon.com/Coby-MID7024-4.../dp/B004RCUUT8

Coby also makes the Coby 8024, an eight inch tablet, that you might want to consider.

Regards - John

Last edited by Jabby; 06-12-2011 at 09:19 AM.
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote