View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 05:55 PM   #2
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhartman36 View Post
Hi, Everyone.

I decided to sell two of my short stories on my website via PayPal Buy Now buttons. When a customer clicks on Buy Now, it takes them to the page with the link to the story on it. The thing is, I want to prevent them from being able to get to that point without having to go through PayPal first. Does anyone know a way to do that? Both things are up on Amazon and Smashwords, but I figured I could cut out the middleman somewhat this way.
I don't know how to do what you ask. but as a consumer, I won't use PayPay
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote