View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 09:59 PM   #91
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Question Custom Views Plugin

I have an idea for a plugin if it is possible. I currently like to have different field columns visible when completing different tasks, such as editing metadata for new books, editing series info, and selecting books for reading. I have installed the manage series plugin (although I have not sat still long enough to figure out how to use it) but I was wondering if it is doable to have a plugin that would save the visible columns to a list that the user could select in order to hide/show columns. For instance, if I only wanted the Author, Title, Series columns visible for editing and the Author, Title, Pages (custom column) tags columns visible when selecting books to go in my reading list or Author, Title and Tags visible when working with my kindle collections. I tend to show/hide columns and move them around when doing different tasks and it would be really nice if I could just select a saved view to pull up when working on the different tasks. If this is doable, it would be nice if the list could be at least 4 or 5 different views.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

Nyn
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote