View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 10:37 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by styt View Post
Several books in .lrf format fail while converting to .mobi. The conversions justs stops after several minutes during "Generating XML" with no further error message.
You're going to have to provide the job details log. Typically if a error message wasn't generated that means the conversion is still being processed.

Quote:
I have tried different output formats as well with the same result.
If a book is going to take a long time to convert it won't make much difference which output you choose.

Quote:
7 books out of 18 fails with the same error and the rest are successful. I can open all of them successfully with the viewer inside calibre.
I thought you indicated above that there was no generated error? You can open the original LRF file? I think you have to let the conversion continue.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote