View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 11:40 AM   #15
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Yes the HTD Desire HD is a really good phone. It's the EVO baseline plus more.

HTC sense UI is really the best Android UI in my opinion, course I went with a Galaxy S because of the screen and Hardware.

As far as eBook Readers I think the two best are Kindle 4 Android and Moon+.

Since you own an Kindle you'll enjoy the wispersync feature. Also it is the only ereader that allows one to annotate and highlight books. The downside is that it does not handle books that are not generated from Amazon. You can read them and bookmark them but the application always crashes. Which makes bookmarking useless. The only feature that works for non Amazon books is the last page read.

Moon+ is on par with the other readers and gives even more options than other ebook readers. It supports ePUB and a few other formats. The Moon+ Pro is in beta and supports TTS. The way you activate it is by shaking the phone, great if you listen to audio books on a commute.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote