View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 08:09 AM   #2
leaston
Addict
leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Hi Kevin,

I have the HTC Desire and had a Hero before that. I've played with Kindle on Android and it's a good app, but lacks features of the likes of Aldiko and FBReader (the best two imo).

I use epub files almost exclusively now as the formatting is the nicest and they are easy to work with. If you grab a copy of the freebie Calibre on the PC, you can convert pretty much any file to and from epub format. For reading these, I use FBReader. Again, another free program, regularly updated, feature rich, stable and great to read books with in bed.

If you need any more info, just ask, I'll try and help as much as I can. If you'd like me to reload Kindle on my phone to answer your questions, I'd be happy to do a quick review of it for you.

All the best,
Leaston

PS: I've grabbed the Kindle app again and am writing up a review for you. Watch this space!

Last edited by leaston; 11-13-2010 at 08:30 AM.
leaston is offline   Reply With Quote