View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 08:41 AM   #128
Iņigo
Guru
Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: iRex iLiad, iRex DR800S. K4NT. Kobo Aura, Aura One, Libra 2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emav View Post
Sorry I was not clear enough. I hope it was not the abbreviations for Time Zone (TZ) and Daylight Saving Time (DST) that were confusing but, to cut a long story short, every time one changes his/her device's Daylight Saving Time setting, one needs to do a hard reset. Otherwise, the time indicator that appears next to the menu (thanks to DR800+) will display the wrong time.

Since we need to change the DST setting twice a year, I don't think that this is such a big deal, anyway.
It works well here in my DR800S.
Note that with last version of DR800+, time is not updated every minute to avoid wasting battery, time will change after a new event gets triggered on the device (open or closing books, changing views, etc).

Iņigo
Iņigo is offline   Reply With Quote