View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 05:42 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
Is there something I can do to make this go quicker? I connected my PB360 to add a couple of books and it's been 18min now and only 31% completed according to the status bar.
Go to preferences - plugins - device interface plugins - PocketBook360 - select customize plugin and unselect "Read metadata from files on device." Click OK.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PocketBook_360_device_plugin.png
Views:	469
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	50848  

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 05-01-2010 at 05:47 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote