View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 02:54 PM   #17
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinlo View Post
Here is the original version (no squirrel included) of the photo I used. I have no idea where the photo came from. It was in one of those emails that people send with lots of cute pictures, like the ones with all the dogs in Halloween costumes.

Breaking news! Someone asked for a copy of my avatar, so please go to my web site and download one or all of my free books.

Hope that works for you, Dr. Drib.

Absolutely!

Now this is what I'm talking about!

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote