View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 02:07 PM   #9
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
It's the publisher edition - here: http://www.mobipocket.com/en/Downloa...ilsCreator.asp - perhaps the 'home' and 'publisher' edition is the same. To be honest, it's some time since I installed it, andthey might have changed the description.

I've had - in my own opinion - resonable success with using this to convert PDFs, but then I hadn't great expectations to begin with. It seems to be the best I've found to convert plain text, but if you have images and graphs and so on, it might be more difficult. Don't expect miracles, but try it out, and see if it's good enough for you. And try out other options, too, to compare.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote