View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 06:29 AM   #12
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
As others have said, RTF isn't a terribly good format for the Sony, in that you don't get any images, table of contents, etc. Better to convert to Sony's native "LRF" format using a tool like Calibre or Book Designer.
Well, that depends on user preferences.
I was playing with several tools that produce LRF files. I was unable to produce left justified text. All the text is full justified by default. This is a deal breaker for me. Please tall me, is it possible to produce lrf file with left justified body text? Am I missing something?
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote