View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 07:01 AM   #5
mgbino
Groupie
mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I have the UK editions, and haven't noticed any particularly egregious errors in them. They are among my most often-read book, so I'm sure I would have noticed if they were full of errors.
Interesting, I just re-downloaded them from Amazon UK and most of the errors are no longer present. Thanks for the heads up. I had no idea publishers even bothered updating ebooks. I guess it's time to redownload and reconvert all my old purchases.

It's good to meet a fellow Eddings fan. I get mocked continuously over at Westeros and SFFWORLD for liking his books... but they and The Wheel of Time got me hooked on fantasy.

... I don't reread books very often (too many new ones to read!) but I listen to the audio books of Eddings, Abercrombie, and Jordan on a never ending cycle while I'm at work.

Last edited by mgbino; 07-09-2014 at 07:10 AM.
mgbino is offline   Reply With Quote